Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't We All Like to Be Heard?

23 just pointed out that this week is the 2008 Xbox Live Arcade Awards. I'm sure you all have your own video game news source, but I thought I would provide for those who don't. These awards are for the [mostly indie] games for download on the XBL Arcade, so if you're the kind of person that spends all of his points on arcade games (I'm not, but whatever), you should add your two cents. I will probably check it out at some point and place my vote for Braid, the only indie game that has kept me captivated for more than a day. Yes, you must own an Xbox 360 in order to vote. You'll have to download an application that will apparently show up in the Spotlight, and then run it to select your top choice. The polls will be open until March 10. That is, incidently, the day my next History project is due. For more information (about the voting, not the project), check out the article on Xbox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment